Where has the time gone?

Do you remember what you were doing 21 years ago? These days it seems like I can't remember what I was doing yesterday, but I do remember 21 years ago. I think back to those times and wonder where the time has gone. My path has taken me from California, to Maryland and finally settling in Arizona. I remember the day my son was born, and his first words "bubbles". I think about all the jobs I have had and how difficult it was when I had to be away from my family for business trips. I have been in Pittsburgh the last 2 weeks and will be in Ohio next week, but it is just part of "the job". Don't get me wrong, I certainly do miss my family, but my son is now 16 and doing his own thing, and rarely needs "mommy" anymore and my husband and I are secure enough that we can deal with the time apart. But it is days like today, that it is tough to be a "road warrior" as we are called. I would love to be home and wish my husband a "Happy Anniversary" in person, but this year, on this day, we will celebrate it apart, but the way I see it, I celebrate life with him every day, and am thankful for the blessings in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Aw... Happy Anniversary! I'm sure you will celebrate when you get home. Meanwhile this was a beautiful tribute.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...