Halloween Cards

Happy Halloween! I made a special card last night that I wanted to post today in honor of Halloween. I am really getting into my colored pencils and with each card am getting better and better. I need to decide if I want to turn to Copic Markers. With the holidays coming, this would be a good time to try and start my collection. They are so expensive, but realize that being on a DT means using digi stamps. I found a stamp store in downtown Glendale that I am going to check out today. They have a Copic Club to help artist collect these markers at a discount. They also have classes that could help me ease into this new venue. I plan on buying my tickets for the Mesa Rubber Stamp event this weekend. Looking forward to it and have a great Halloween!


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:


12 comments:

  1. Hi Monica,
    Love it, love the subtle shading, great Halloween Card, thank you for sharing with us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, hope to see you again next week.....
    Hugs
    Suzy B
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful square Hallowwen card, thanks for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable and your pencil coloring is fabulous. I started my Copic collection with just the hair colors for one color, then I got one color combo for the face and then just branched out there. The best coloring I see in blog land uses both Copics and Pencils. So try to keep using both, lol. If you have a chance to get them discounted and with classes, go for it! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween card. Looks like she needs a trip to the dentist...very creative. Thanks so much for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great Halloween card! love your coloring too!!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at The Kraft Journal!
    Jessica
    TKJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. Love the fun images together. Thanks for playing along with us in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cute love her little facial expressions! Thanks for joining us in our Halloween challenge this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card!! Love how you've popped the image!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun Halloween card. Love the way you colored this fun image! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER. Good luck and please play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the awesome scene! hanks for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. We all hope to see you again real soon.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - love the background paper you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...