A Girl Can never have too many shoes..Right?

Happy Thursday. It has been so nice to be able to use some of my rubber stamps again...finally. I have been so busy with DT cards, that my rubber stamps have been on the side lines gathering dust. Well I am ahead of schedule on my DT cards, so I can play a little.

This is a fun rubber stamp that I have used in the past for my sister's birthday...Yes, she is a Diva, so it is easy to poke fun of her.  I saw this sketch over at C.R.A.F.T Challenge and decided to work with it.

Here is what I did:

  • Rubber stamp from Stamps Happen, Inc
  • Colored image using Recollections Creative Markers
  • Paper is from We R Memory Keepers - Girls Night Out
  • Dot paper from stash
  • Pink from stash, grunged up with sand paper
I know the sketch has a sentiment, but I did not want to cover up my shoes (LOL). 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. great image and sentiment and love the shoe paper strip-thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these shoes!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun card! I love the row of rainbow coloured shoes and the main image is fab! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card, and yeah we can never have too many shoes. thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...