Thanks Santa!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends. I snuck away for a few minutes to enter a few card challenges. I have neglected my blog over the last few days, so I just wanted to pop in for a minute. Santa was very good to me this year...I guess I was on the nice list. I can't wait to play with all my new toys.
My craft room AKA spare bedroom is still occupied with company, so it will be another day until I can get in there. But this card will do to thank Santa for all my wonderful gifts.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Lovely holiday card Monica. Love the vintage Santa. Good to hear the man in red treated you well this year. Thanks so much for joining us at the Belli Challenge and Happy Holidays. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Thanks for sharing it at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at Our Creative Corner - Love from Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty.Thanks so much for playing along with us at Our Creative Corner.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...