I've been thinking of you

Hope everyone is having a great Thursday. I wanted to post one more card before the day is over. KennyK's is one of my favorite challenges. I look forward to them. His images make such cute cards. I don't have very many of his digi's, so I am hopeful to win some along the way otherwise I will need to buy some more. I am partial to his Glam Gang collections and most of my images are from there. The images I have been working with have a lot of opportunity to practice my shading and improve on my coloring.


The printed cardstock is from DCWV - All Dressed Up stack. This stack has some great prints and lots of them have glitter. The sentiment is from the Doodle Pantry. I fussy cut both the images to produce this final look. I wanted to have some background paper on the sentiment, but did not want to frame it. that is where I got the idea to break up the background paper with the black card stock. The flower seemed to match, so I added it in to break up the black.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thanks for entering our challenge at In The Pink but our rules clearly show that we need to see more pink than any other colour... so unfortunately this card cannot be considered. Such a shame as it's a fabulous card.

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica,
    What a gorgeous design, and as the challenge them said pink and patterned, and that is what you have.....thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we hope you will join us again next week for another fun challenge.
    Hugs
    Suzy B DT
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favourite KennyK images! Brilliant layout.
    Stacey (KennyK Core4)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the big bold polka dots! Thanks for joining us at KennyK's Krafty Krew!
    {hugs}
    Regan
    Team B{iker Girl}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Super cute. This is so pretty! Thanks for playing at Fan Tastic Tuesday. We hope to see you next time. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your design, super dotty paper thanks for joining us on kenny k

    Hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica, I think you are doing a fab job with your coloring. The image looks great. You did a wonderful job with the design of your card. Thanks so much for joining us at Kenny's Krafty Krew.

    Emily
    Core 4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout and coloring. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD - XX Cara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card, Monica! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Doodle Pantry this week and good luck in the draw!.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...