Stella says Sketch

I have  been wanting to enter into Bugaboo's Stella's Sketch challenge and have finally gotten around to it. These images are so fun, You have seen me use a few in my prior blogs.

They have some very funny images that just crack me up! The sketch we had to use is below:



Doesn't look too hard right? Well, I typically avoid sketches like these as I just can't seem to get my rectangles to match. But I said I would try new things this year, so here goes:




My sentiment is not quite under the image, but just could not get it to fit. What a funny image don't ya think?
You can enter up to 3 projects, so if I have time, I may do another. I guess the more I practice with sketches like these, the better I will get.

Any hoo...hope you have a fab rest of your day. Toodles!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous . Absolutely amazing .Thanks for joining in over at LEJ Designs .LEJ DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you joined in with the LEJ Designs Challenge Blogs first monthly challenge. This months theme is a nice easy one 'anything goes'.

    Oh wow this card is brilliant. That image is so comical it really did make me chuckle to myself. Your colouring is wonderful and your choice of papers is perfect. A really fun and well made card.

    I hope you will visit us again and join in with many more of our future monthly challenges.

    ♡ & hugs
    Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Organiser

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great Valentine's card! Thanks for joining us for Stella Says Sketch #202. Good luck in the draw!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•sending hugs
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...