Vintage Shabby Chic Valentine

It is Friday! Certainly looking forward to the weekend. I am going to a card making class tomorrow which should be lots of fun. I love learning new techniques.  I saw yesterday that there are a couple of challenges going on that the theme is Vintage Shabby Chic. This is my favorite style, so of course I am going to play along.

The calendar, hearts and the ticket tag are from Tim Holt's paper collection. I cut the hearts out using my punch, distressed the edges with distressing ink and tied them together with twine. The Paper doily, brads and lace are from my stash and the Always together tickets are from Scrapalicious. They have some freebies over there that are great, so you might want to check them out.

I loved the way it turned out. I hope you like it too.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:





6 comments:

  1. Hi, Monica: Your Valentine Card is wonderful--a real beauty [I just drew a 'ticket' today for my best-est buddy's birthday card]. Glad you entered the Simply Create Too "Valentine's Day or Hearts" Challenge #53.

    Remember, you can enter 3 of your pretty creations in this challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation for Crafting Musketeers 'grunge' challenge, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Lots of nice details and beautiful coloring
    Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Paper Crafting Journey.
    xxx
    TiinaR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to use Feb 14 as the focal image of your card. Very pretty vintage elements too. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable and creative! Love the way you used the calendar! Thank you for joining us for our DTBST challenge this week at Sassy Studio Designs! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers this month, Fran (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...