A Valentine Weiner

If you have read my bio, you will see I have two little dachshund dogs. Just love those dogs to death. They follow me around like I am their mommy and I just love it. My neighbor started all of this. She is a lover of dachshunds as well. The two little dogs we have are from litters she has bred, so our doggies know her as "Grandma."

She is a supporter of my card making and has become a regular customer of  mine. She asked me to make her 4 Valentine Day cards and of course she wanted them with "Weiner" dogs. I recently won some digi's from QKR stampede and low and behold, they had a weiner dog. Well, of course I had to get it, and isn't it a cute one? She said that she loves my vintage cards, and I love making this style, so I decided I would combine my digi with some vintage flare.

They came out so cute I had to make a couple for myself to send out. So hopefully my Mom doesn't read this before she gets her card. So I thought I would end this post with a picture of my two little babies...

This is one of my favorite pictures of them. They have the look of "really mom?" They are not a fan of bathing, but being that they are in the house so much, it is something they have to tolerate.

I am giving the cards to my neighbor today. Can't wait to see the expression on her face.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Ends Feb 14 - QKR Stampede - #74 Hearts & Kisses
Ends Feb 10 - Digi Darla - #100 Your Personal Style
Ends Feb 28 - Catch the Bug - Anything Goes
Ends Feb 13 - Cute Card Thursday - Lots of Love
Ends Feb 13 - Milk N Coffee Challenge - Valentine/Love
Ends Feb 13 - Fab n Funky - Brads
Ends Feb 13 - The Male Room - Valentine
Ends Feb 13 - TTCRD - Anything Goes
Ends Feb 16 - The Cheerful Stamp pad - Valentine
Ends Feb 8 - 613 Avenue Create - 57 Anything Goes 

14 comments:

  1. Your card is soooo cute ... I love the image .. Thank you for joining TTCRD this week. I love your two dogs too. Huggz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dogs and your card are adorable. I love the vintage look you created. The corrugated heart is very cool. Thanks for stopping by our front porch at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww - love it! Thanks so much for taking up our Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog. Good luck, and we hope to see you again soon!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and that picture of your doggies is just too cute! Thank you for playing along with our challenge @ Fab 'n Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so cute! Your card has a super vintage feel. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - Awesome card! Thanks for joining in at The Male Room~

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really lovely card - perfect for Valentine's Day, thanks for playing along this week in TMR - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card, as are your babies who inspired you. Thanks for joining us at Fab N Funky this week
    Alli x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun card!!!
    Thanks for linking in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week.
    Hugs,
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, the image justs fits perfectly and I like the vintage touches of the calendar, doily and threaded button. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing this lovely card for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 79: love/Valentine, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so lovely!Thank you so much for joining us at The Cheerful Stamp Pad!
    xoxo
    Karla B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness. So sweet--the card and the pups!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...