Imagine That - March Progressive Challenge

I know I am down to the wire in participating in the monthly progressive challenge over at Imagine That...but I think I will just make it. I am hosting a bar B Que tomorrow and have had hardly any time to craft today. I snuck in a CAS card using the monthly freebie.

That is what is so great about these images. They work well alone or with added embellishment. This is about as CAS as one can get. I used the images provided, printed on glossy paper, matted my image and ta da, my card is complete.

Next month will be even busier, hopefully it will not come down to the wire as this one has. I will be sending this to my girlfriend in Jacksonville, Florida. She has been having a bit of a rough week and I know this little card will bring a smile to her face.


2 comments:

  1. Great card, love the colours nice & cheery x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like this as a simply card!! :) Let's the image do the talking *Ü* Thanks so much for playing in our challenge this month! xxKris

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...