New Beginnings Celebration Challenge - Come grow with us



Creative Bug Digital SnapShots

has launched!

We are having a party and you are invited.

We are celebrating! Creative Bug Digitals has launched their new website and we are throwing a party...a Challenge Party!

The theme is Celebrations!

Now in order to participate in our challenge, you need to request one of the eight new images that have been created special for this challenge and use the image on the card that you enter. You have 8 great new images to choose from, I know it will be difficult, but you only get to choose one Freebie!


What would be a party without prizes? There will be a grand prize of $25.00 gift card (international welcome as well) PLUS a GDT spot for an upcoming post. We will also have the following prizes:
  • 7 new releases (since you already have one)
  • Prize package containing (2 new release images, 2 papers and 2 sentiments)
  • choice of 5 images from store
Who knows, there may even be more goodies thrown your way, so be sure to check back regularly throughout the month. 

For a little inspiration, I created a card using one of the new releases called "Lucy's Big Day"


Isn't she fantastic? I went with a birthday theme'd card, but you could certainly use her for any celebration!


My designer paper is from recollections and I cut out one of the cupcakes from the paper using my Spellbinder die cuts circles and scallop circles. The rest was from my stash. I created the sentiment on my own. Nothing fancy, but it works.

NOW...to get all the details you are going to want to head over to Creative Bug on the Loose. It is going to be a lot of fun, so you definitely do not want to miss out on this party! You can go directly to the challenge by clicking on the link here: CBD Challenge Link

So lets get this party started..head over to Creative Bug on the Loose NOW!


I've Caught the Bug
Have you?


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


8 comments:

  1. Eeeek!!! So excited!!! Thank you for all your hard work Monica, you are greatly appreciated. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica just hoping over to say fabulous card Judith - Creative Bug Teamie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica, I love your card! I must check out the challenge too!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog & leaving some love!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, loving the strong use of colour. Good luck with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute and beautiful card Monica.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
    Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and pretty card.Just so perfectly girly.Love the sentiment too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...