Riley & Company - Clean and Simple (CAS)

It is time for another challenge over at Riley and CompanyThis week our theme is CAS.

In order to play along, you need to use a Riley and Company image. Now, if you do not have any Riley images, be sure to check out the great selection at the store. I am sure you will find something you love. 



This is a fun black and white card using one of the funny bones quotes along with the great Retro picture.



Want to play along?

If you would like to play along with us of course we would love to have you!

To play create a card using Riley and Company images. If you upload your card/project to SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) don't forget to include the keyword RILEY0814. We can't wait to see what you create.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams blogs today to see what they created for this challenge.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. I love your card, Monica! We have a lot of things that need to be done around our house so I am going to check out this sentiment and see if it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Not sure the sentiment would work around here - mine would just leave me to do it! Thanks for joining the CAS challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, great sentiment! I usualy get out his tools for some of my projects and then he remembers there is something to fix in the house :) Good luck with the challenge! Regards, TokBobok

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...