Stick it Down - April Card Sketch Challenge

So has anyone been getting April Showers? Here in Arizona we don't get too much rain, but when we do it sure is a down poor.  Hopefully everyone is staying dry.

Well, it is time for another Card Sketch Challenge over at Stick it down.








Our sketch as always is brought to you from Cathy on our team and once again has done a great job. Since we are coming upon Easter, I decided to go with an Easter/Spring theme.


I hand colored that entire basket. It was quite a chore being some of those flowers are very tiny. But overall, I am very happy with the outcome. Here is what I used:
Here is a closer look:


Paper: Stash
Stamps: Just Rite - Fancy Tags, Hero Arts - Floral Basket
Embellishments: Ribbon, Gems, paper doily from stash
Die Cuts: Spellbinder - Asian Accents
Markers: Copic and Chromatix

Hope to see you over at Stick it down this month!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely inspiration for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, the flowers are very pretty. Thanks for playing at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...