613 Avenue Create - Create Your Own Challenge

It is time for another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. This time you get to create your own challenge, and you have lots of options.  You must use at least 1 - 3 items from every column.


The image I used is from our Sponsor Sassy Studios and is called "Lager". I had some patterned paper that I knew would go perfect with this card.


I used several items from the list - Velum, brads (bling), embossing, ribbon, stickles (beer bubbles), image, sentiment and a ribbon.

Well, I hope you like my inspiration this week, enough that encourages you to play along! See you over at 613 Avenue Create!















I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining us at Feeling Crafty and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the vellum and shear ribbon over that wonderful background Monica! The silver brads anchoring the vellum is certainly a nice touch! Well done toots!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card I really like your design and color choice, very well done. Thanks for joining us at the Come and Get It challenge this week. Barb DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty coloring! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow, your card makes me thirsty : ) Great Coloring Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at CMD

    Hugz Cinni

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...