613 Avenue Create - Use Metal

Happy Sunday! It is so nice to be back in town from my business travels. When I am away, I do not get to play...and oh how I love to play.

Well I got back just in time to put together my DT card for the challenge over at 613 Avenue Create. The theme this week is "Use Metal" and our two sponsors are Lacy Sunshine and Creative Bug Digitals.
I got to work with the image called Haley Hippo from Creative Bug Digitals and what a fun little image it is.

I went with a Birthday theme knowing I had the perfect little sentiment "HIP HIP HOORAY" from TLC Creation.


I added a cute little birthday sentiment inside from Bits of Paper

So unless you are out of town and traveling, you have no excuse not to play. Would love to see what you create!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



9 comments:

  1. A really fun card Monica, thanks so much for joining in our Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the metal snaps Monica!! What a cute idea! The Hippo and the sentiment are great together - you're right!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet and beautiful Monica.

    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin


    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE card!!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at DS4J!
    xxxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the cute Hippo image and sentiment! So glad you shared your creation at Savvy Handmade Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thanks for joining us at ds4j and good luck
    Hugs TonnieDT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The snap metal embellishments are great Monica, great card. Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, this is so adorable! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our 5th Birthday challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job Monica! Love how you've showcased Haillie. Cool metal buttons too! I've invited your teammates who used a CBD image to come over and play in our challenge. Maybe you can convince them to link up. They've done all the work, it would only be a matter of adding the link and joining us.

    Hugs and happy weekend ahead!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...