The Crafter's Cafe - Father Time


It is time for another challenge over at The Crafter's Cafe. Our theme this week is Time. So we would love to see you use a clock/watch in your projects. Our sponsor is Limited Runs and I got to work with the image called "Father Time."




I found the background on the web and printed it onto photo paper. I find with some of the pictures on the web, photo paper works better than just plain glossy paper. This will make a great Christmas or New Year's card.

So come along and play this week, I am sure you can find the "TIME". Would love to see what you create.




2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Monica, perfect for our Timepiece challenge at The Cradfter Cafe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! Typo that would be The Crafters Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...