Birthday Celebrations

What happens when it is over 100 degrees outside and your air conditioning is running at full capacity? Your internet over heats and you don't have enough power to get an internet connection.

Well at least is that is the theory as to why the internet has been off all day. We finally unplugged and let cool down and now I have a connection. So I thought I better get my LATE post up before it goes out on me again.

Our sponsor over at Creative Knockouts this week is Sassy Studio Designs.
http://buysassystudiodesigns.blogspot.ca/
Our theme is Happy Birthday.  The image I created with this week is called Birthday Cake Sassy. 


This will be a short and sweet post because my connection seems to be flickering on and off. Hopefully you have time to play along, and an internet connection that will allow you to do so, as we would love to see what you create. 


I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. This card is so cute! I am going to have to go look at their stamps, I am looking for a sexy witch! I don't know what is wrong with the internet; it is 77 degrees and raining here and Facebook is down, it is hard to get into any sites....strange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Birthday card! Thanks so much for joining our very first challenge at Sweet 7 Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - that cake looks amazing!

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Designs.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...