Path of Positivity - Mid Month Inspiration - Dreams

I am here to share my mid month post for the challenge over at Path of Positivity


Theme:  Dreams
Image: With This Ring
Artist: Ike's Art

When I saw this image, I knew it would be perfect for this theme. I wanted to make the card very elegant and depict a wedding day vow.


I also decorated the inside of the card:



If you have not linked up yet, there is still time.

  • The sponsors and prizes for this challenge are:
    • £15 voucher from Scribble and Scrap, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
    • Three digital images from Ike's Art for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
    • One digital image from Creative Bug Digital Stamps for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
  • There will also  be:
    • One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
    • One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...