Happy Hallow's Eve!

I have been wanting to get a card posted all day today, but just not have had a moment. So this will be a quick post to wish everyone a Happy Halloween!  This year will be the first year that we will not be around to give candy. It is parent's night at my son's football game tonight so we will be at the game.

Halloween has changed so much from when I was a child. You don't see as many kids out any more Trick or Treating. I guess it is just a sign of the times!

Well, here is the card I promised you.


I sprayed the spiders with acrylic spry. Gave a glossy shine. I even stamped my envelope so that it would match my card.

Well, be safe tonight, if you are going out! You never know what may be lurking around the corner.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Very nice Halloween card!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love your design.

    Thanks for joining us at Sweet 7 Designs.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Halloween theme Aloha Friday Challenge.
    Blessings,
    Zella (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the shine on your card!! Great idea to stamp the envelope to match.
    Sigh, I know this year I skipped passing out candy to go to the Hello Kitty Convention. Past years there have been no kids around. So sad...
    Mahalo for joining our Aloha Friday Halloween challenge at Kitty Bee Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created a beautiful card and I want to thank you for joining our " Halloween "challenge at Chocolate ,Coffee and Cards - DT Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...