Parisian Bookmarker

We have a used bookstore in town called Thrifty Joe's. The owner said that she may be interested in selling some of my book markers, so I thought I would make a few different ones.



I have been trying to find images and digi stamps that are long and would make great book markers. I love vintage Paris, so when I saw this one, I was excited to try it out.


Here is another one I recently made. I love the bauble!

I have been recycling cereal boxes and using them to give the book marker sturdiness. I didn't want it to be too think, so the cereal boxes worked out great. Anything to recycle right?

Well hopefully you like them, I hope to find some more great images!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...