Creative Knockouts - Bling it Up!

I am here today to share my DT card for the current challenge over at Creative Knockouts!

Theme:  Bling it Up
Image:  Fancy Dress

This little girl is all decked out in her holiday dress, ready for shopping!
I wanted to make a special little Christmas card for my niece and I thought this image was perfect for that occasion.


Now even though this was not a "Christmas" image, you can see, it was very easy to transform her into a fun little Christmas Card.



But your card for our challenge does not have to be Christmas, just has to be blingy! so get out all those embellishments and lets see what you can do.





2 comments:

  1. Darling little Christmas girl! Very cute card! Your DT sister Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this cute girl and how you added the bling to it. Maggie DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...