Path of Positivity - Gratitude Midway Post

I am here today to offer some inspiration for our current challenge going on over at  Path of Positivity.

Theme: Gratitude
Sponsor: Digistamps4joy
Image: Lillies

I decided to make a fancy fold this time around. I saw this design on line and wanted to give it a try.



Lillies

The sentiment is from Ginger's House



The "Thank You" is one of my rubber stamps. It was the perfect size. 





So what are you thankful for? There is still time to share.  I sure hope that you do.




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Monica. I really like the unique card shape and that you made the image, the focal point for the front of the card.

    Yes indeedy, life truly is wonderful when we express our gratitude, especially to the people who are important to us. Thank you for being such a wonderful team member over on the Path of Positivity and more-so, thank you for being my friend.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun card, Monica, love the inside, would be a great way of adding a Gift Card also, thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations, this fortnight, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love the inside fold too. Thanks for joining us this week for Give Thanks at Eureka Stamps.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and love the fancy fold! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling image and very unique folds! Thanks for joining in the Cards in Envy Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...