What will you do with today?

What will you do with today? It will never come again? So often we get caught up in our daily routines and forget how lucky we are to have today. We may not have it tomorrow.

I get it! Life is busy and sometimes complicated. Some people live for their job and that is alright too. Just don't loose sight of what is around you and most of all, what is important to you. It is easy to loose several of the hours during the day surfing the net, watching television, blogging...those are precious hours you will never get back.

When is the last time you took a walk outside, or read a good book? I am not a huge fan of exercise, but I feel so wonderful after I do it. If I pop in my earplugs and just listen to my music while I am walking, it is so much more relaxing than sitting and watching a television show. Reading is usually not my "go to" to relax, but when I get enthralled in a good book, it is hard to pull me away.

So while we are saying T.G.I.F, lets not forget to enjoy life every day and at least try to make every day memorable, not routine. Take that walk, listen to your music, read a good book, craft... Whatever it is, make time for it, because it is time you will never get back and it will be time well spent!




I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. I am with you on walking! This is a gorgeous scene and fab embossing, so pleased you joined us at TIME OUT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful scene, Monica.

    Thank you so much for joining us at MOO-MANIA & MORE

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab scene Monica! Thank you for sharing with us at MOO MANIA & MORE.
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and a great read. Love the message! Thanks for sharing your fabulous project and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love your post. Such an important reminder to us all....thank you! Love your gorgeous cas design. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...