Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos - Sparkle

I feel like a kid in a toy shop...so many blog hops, and not enough time to play in all of them! I thought I was doing so well this year with my cards, then all of a sudden blog hops start popping up and I am making cards to play in those.

I know, I can have some self discipline, but it's Christmas time, isn't that a time to be frivolous? Well, I have two more posts to put up today, then I MUST get to other things!


I made this card for a class that I taught this month, but had not had time to post. It worked perfect for one of the days over at Catch the Bug Holiday Chaos link up.

I missed the link up last year due to travel, so I wanted to make sure I played along this year! I'll be back in a bit with one more card, then I promise, I am finished for the day! LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty love all the sparkle! So glad you hopped along! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant card. I bet your class loved it!! The layout is fantastic and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sparkle is lovely! Thanks for joining us on Day one of our Holiday Chaos week at Bugaboo! We hope to see you every day so you can be in the running for that big prize!
    love
    Jen L

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...