Imagine That - February Progressive

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday afternoon.

I wanted to pop in to share my card for the monthly progressive challenge over at Imagine That.



The set we got to work with is called Football Humphrey. This is a great little set for boy birthday cards!


I created my own sentiment inside. Thought this would be cute for a card from a Mom!


The progressive runs all month so there is still plenty of time to join. I got this set for free because I linked up last month, but you can get in on the fun by purchasing this months set and then next month you will also get a freebie!

There are a few more progressives I hope to get going this year. Hopefully I will have some time to get those started.

Thanks for stopping by

5 comments:

  1. You made a beautiful card thanks for joining us at imagine that this month and hope to see you next month
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Sie gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Challenge. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card from a great stamp set. Love your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Imagine That progressive Challenge this month.
    Lynne. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it , Monica - a really clever design and a great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Digis.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monica, I love that you used the jersey and football on your card. Where did you get the background paper? Loved stopping by to see what you made.Thanks for sharing your card with us at Imagine That!. Edwina Brown DT

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...