Pattie's Creations - Fun in the Snow

It is a New Year! And we have 12 more challenges planned for you this year over at Pattie's Creations.
Theme: Fun in the Snow


This is our very first challenge of the New Year. We have a lot of fun challenges coming your way this year so we sure hope that you play along. This fun image is called winter mittens. I know many of you out there are still experiencing cold weather, and these fun little mittens would sure come in handy.


So now that the holidays are over, we sure hope that you take some time in your warm home and play along, and while you are at it, be sure to pop on over to Pattie's shop and check out some of her fun digi's.

Thanks for stopping by.



I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. a lovely fun card, so far it has been mild, but we think lots of cold to come, .thank you for entering our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image and that you paper pieced it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Monica - love your card, and those adorable mittens! Reminds me of when we were little kids and our mittens were clipped to our coats so we wouldn't lose them! Oh, I just noticed your DP has mittens on it too, cool!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica,

    I really like how you used my "Winter Mittens" image. I love the background paper and the colors that you chose.
    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...