The Crafter's Cafe - Pampered!

It's a new year and a new challenge at The Crafter's Cafe. Our theme this challenge is "something new." I have seen a few challenges this month with the exact same theme, so hopefully you will have some new toys that you have been itching to try out.

Image: Pampered

This is a new sponsor to me. I was excited to be introduced to her work as it is so fun. Isn't this image fantastic? I thought it would make a great birthday card. 


The sentiment is from Bugaboo Digi's. It came with one of the images I purchased, but I thought it worked well with this image.


So relax, kick up your heals and take some time for you! We would love to see what you come up with.


2 comments:

  1. What a cute image! I could totally use a spa day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful colouring, great DT inspiration Monica

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...