613 Avenue Create - Coffee...A magical Substance!

It's great to be home and just in time for another challenge over at 613 Avenue Create.  We have a fun and I am sure to be popular theme this week.

Theme: Coffee
Sponsor: Bugaboo Images
Image: Stella - Magical Substance


Coffee cards are one of my favorite types of cards to make and Bugaboo definitely has some fun images just for that occasion. While I love all the snarky characters, Stella is definitely one of my favorites.


This was a very easy make using two embossing folders and my copic markers to color in the image.
So grab a cup of Joe and join us this week at 613 Avenue Create.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Items I used:




2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Jennifer MUST see this!!!! This is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...