Imagine that - Pretty Peacocks!

Hello all! I know I have not been around lately and am barely able to keep up with my DT assignments let alone any extra crafting. But I did want to take a moment to post my monthly card for the progressive challenge over at Imagine That!


The image set we got this month is called Pretty Peacocks and it is just awesome!  The images are beautiful and the colors are so vibrant. I added the sentiment "You're simply Amazing" to the bottom of the image and founds some fun colorful designer paper to compliment this beauty!


I added a birthday sentiment that was also offered in the set. So many wonderful sentiments to choose from, this can be used for many occasions.


This is one of the only progressive's that I currently participate in, but hope to join some more as soon as work slows down. If you have not joined in as of yet, perhaps this set will get you inspired.

Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. ooo, love that you used this particular peacock, love the layout and sentiment choice... so pretty!! *Ü* Always great to see you in our challenge at Imagine That! Digis by Kris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the peacock. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That Progressive challenge.
    Lynne DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica, Your card is so pretty. I love the paper you used. It has a soft feminine feel to it. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Imagine That DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Monica - love the way you've showcased the image.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That - hope to see you again next month.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...