Welcome Baby!

I don't often get the opportunity to make baby cards, but when my cousin and his wife had their third baby boy, I jumped on the occasion!


If you follow me, you probably have seen these passport cards before. They are by far my favorite type of cards to make. My very first one was a Santa Passport, and then I just started creating travel passport cards and now I find I am making them for many occasions. Crafting is about progression after all.

Here is the inside of the card.


I found these cute little stickers at the $1 store. After I made this one, I had to go back and buy some more. This child stamp has gotten a lot of use through the years!


 I wanted the parents to be able to write in their baby passport book, so I created a little pull out card for my wishes for baby..

Thanks for stopping by!


I would like to share my card with the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest baby card I have seen! I love the passport idea - it's new to me. I am so glad to have been able to visit your blog, Monica! Thanks so much for playing along with our "Complete the Inside" challenge at Creative Knockouts! You've outdone yourself! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This is so sweet, Monica! I love the passport idea - so glad I found your blog, you are really talented!
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts and good luck to you!
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable! I love the colors! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week,
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice creation .. Thanks for playing along with southern Girls this month DT Neha

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...