Eclectic Ellapu - Steampunk Journey.

Wow, can you believe it is May? I can't. This year is going by so fast. Well hopefully you are ready for another month of challenges over at  Eclectic Ellapu.

Theme:  Picture inspiration


 Picture inspirations are so fun. They can be interpreted in so many ways. So here is my inspiration:


Do you see it? I am drawing off the colors of course and floating objects and overall steampunk theme of the photo.  So what do you see in this photo? We would love to see your interpretation. You have all month to link up.

Thanks for stopping by.

I would like to share my card with the following challenges:


Items I used:



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I do love a bit of Steampunk, wonderful flying objects. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card, love the steampunk balloons.

    Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! I love all of the elements you have used on this card. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really great card - love all the different elements you've used, Monica.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the vintage feel to it.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp this week.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...