So Suzy Stamps - Kick Ass

Hi everyone!  I am back to share another card creation that is perfect for that strong man in your life!


I just love the vintage collection of So Suzy Stamps. They have really helped me step my game up. These vintage boxing gloves go great with the sentiment Kick Ass.  I started out with a simple ATC card using some Tim Holtz Idea-ology products, added washi tape and layered onto card stock.


I have probably found that many of my designs have layers. Don't be afraid to cover up parts of your images. You will find that it adds to the overall design, and not take away from it.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...