So Suzy Stamps - Teacher Thank You Card

Have you been playing along with at the challenge over at So Suzy Stamps? If not, there still is time!
I am here today to share a card I made that is perfect for a teacher Thank You card. With the end of the year approaching, you may need a few of these.

Sentiment:  Enter Yourself


The base card is very simple to make:


The base paper is from Creative Keepsakes "Power Pad" I also used a piece from Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection. I love this 4.25 x 5.5 in pad. It is great cardstock for embossing.


I wish I could tell you the name of the embossing folder I used, but it was a gift with no labels. But really any fund design will work. The sentiment is from one of the new releases over at So Suzy Stamps called Enter Yourself


Cut your paper 1/4" smaller than your than your card base for a perfect fit. I decided to go with a green theme and a green apple since there are so many red apple teacher cards. The die cut I used was from Spellbinders shapeabilities called Nested Apples.


I used a little note card I had for the center pocket. It had ruled lines which worked great for a teacher card and perfect for a hand written little note.

For more fun and inspiration  follow me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies I used:



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous thank you card with all those fancy folds! This would be the perfect design for a cute gift card holder, too!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...