Thank You Card featuring Phineas

I have a feeling I may be making a few Thank You cards this month. The current challenge over at So Suzy Stamps is Thank You - it is a perfect opportunity to get a stash together. You can never have enough Thank you cards!

The stamp I used is called Phineas the Peacock. It is a gorgeous stamp and can work for so many occasions. I have also seen people use the swirls to design the edges of their cards. Very versatile!



Susy is fun, she always puts little gifts in our packages. These sequences were one of the gifts and worked great for this card. I also added a couple of skittles, which she sells in her store as well. This color is called Peacock Skittles, very appropriate.

So if you have not checked out So Suzy Stamps, you really should. It is definitely worth a peak! Suzy is fantastic and very personable and she has a fun facebook page with lots of activity going on.

Thanks Suzy for such a fun time!



You can also find me on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...