Thinking about Mom

This Mother's Day will be an especially rough one. I am used to making two Mother's Day cards every year, one for my Mom and one for My husband's mom. We recently lost my Mother-in-law and the wounds are still fresh. I wonder if they really ever heal?

So I wanted to share with you a card I made for my Mother. She was a seamstress when I was growing up, so I thought she would really like this one.


My husband's Aunt, which is also his Godmother has been wonderful through everything. She has been a constant in our lives and feels like a 2nd Mother to us. So in honor of her, I have decided to keep the tradition of making two Mother's Day cards. After all, she is a Mother, and we should celebrate her as well.

The stamps that I used are from Stapin Up - Family Reunion and So Suzy Stamps Craft Room. The rest of my supplies are listed below.


If I could send a card up to Heaven, I would, but this year, I will have to wish my 2nd Mom a Happy Mother's Day in my prayers!

Thanks for stopping by!

I would like to share my card with the following challenges:

Supplies I used:


2 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are pretty, and what a sweet way to honor your Aunt with carrying on your tradition of making two cards. Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps, hope you'll join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...