Ride Free

Ever since my husband bought his Harley, I have been inspired to create motorcycle cards. I also will be selling some of these cards at Congress Depot Mercantile very soon. I picked up this fantastic paper stack from 7gypsies for $1 at a local crafting swap mart.


I used a couple of stamps from Artistic Outpost from the Steampunk collection. I also used a stencil from So Suzy Stamps called mini harlequin.  I also added a few embellishments using washi tape with the British Flag and Tim Holtz film strips.


This fun little sentiment is from Ginger's House.

Thanks for stopping in.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Love love love love! This is so vintagely grungy and such a perfect masculine design! Absolutely perfect in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this vintage-looking card, Monica! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool is this card!! We love motorcycles and when I see a card with motorcycles, my eyes automatically zoom in!!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...