Steampunk Memory Box

Hi everyone. I have been a busy girl I have been working on several Memory boxes recently and I wanted to share one with you.


The paper I used is from Graphic 45 and works wonderfully for steampunk projects. There are so many visual elements to this paper I was very careful to not cover up some of the main ones.  I cut out some of the balloon images and popped them up with foam dots for a 3-D affect.

I added some wonderful metal elements to add to the overall design of the box.


I always decorate the inside of my boxes as well with some matching paper. This time I added some fun little Steampunk Shop Labels as well.


These images were free as part of a packet I received when I signed up for FreeFLOW over at VectoriaDesigns. The shop has some fantastic Steampunk images as well. For ease, I have created a quick link for you HERE. If you are not familiar with their shop, it is definitely worth a look.

Thanks for stopping by.



For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookTwitter,Instagram Pinterest.

P.S.  I have candy! Check out my 2-year Blogiversary celebration post here

4 comments:

  1. That box looks terrific Monica! I love that line from Graphic 45! One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly. Mine as well. Will be making some great Halloween projects with it this fall!

      Delete
  2. Thanks Chriss. I always love the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...