Inspiration Week - Day 5 Riley and Company New Release

Today is the final day of inspiration week. We the Riley and Company Design Team sure hope you have enjoyed all our creations.

Inspiration week with the Design Team!

In this release there are 42 Funny Bones stamps; 11 inspiration stamps and 4 brand new images for a new character called Burt (he's a cat!) 

For my final inspirations I am sharing with you one of the new Halloween Funny bones...




Here is the inside:


For my final card I decided to leave you with one of my all time favorites. As a crafter, I get inspiration from all of you, the many crafters on line. I surround myself with dreamers and doers...
You will soon see why this is one of my favorite sentiments of the release...

What do you think?

These stamps are all available to purchase on the Riley and Company website now! We sure hope that we have inspired you to start creating. There as some fabulous sentiments along with our new character Burt...

Don't forget the Design Team also has some fun inspiration, so make sure to pop on over to each of their blogs as well. 

Thanks so much for joining me during inspiration week. Have a great weekend!


For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...