Pumpkin Spice Latte Please

Hey everyone!

 It has been so hot here recently in Phoenix Arizona, I am anxious for fall to come..and with FALL comes one of my favorites...

Pumpkin Spice Latte



I have been itching to play with my new So Suzy Coffee Stamps and my Tim Holtz Coffee Die cut so I thought this would be a perfect weekend to bring them out and create with them.

I picked up some Fall theme'd paper over at JoAnn Fabrics to create the base and band of the card.  To create the Coffee Travel Cup I used The Sizzix die cut from Tim Holtz called Fresh Brewed.

Now did you know that those little cozy's we get with our Starbucks is corrugated paper? Well they are and I have been saving them up to us on my crafting. I up-cycled mine and created a little decorative cozy and also re used the Starbucks logo.

I added some raffia, bling and maple leaves to coordinate with my fall paper.  I Fussy cut the So Suzy  Coffee stamp and adhered it with foam dots.

Now here is a little secret.  If you adhere your coffee cup with foam strips along the top and bottom, a Gift Card fits perfectly in the middle. Wouldn't this make a fun gift?


I also decorated the inside of my card using matching designer paper and another Coffee Sentiment called Lots of Coffee.  So come on Fall and come on Pumpkin Spice Latte...We are all anxiously awaiting your arrival!

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...