ATC Exchanges

Hi All! Hope everyone is doing great! I participated in an ATC exchange this month over at So Suzy Stamps and my packet came in the mail today. I LOVE participating in ATC exchanges and I am here to tell you why.

ATC's are great starter cards. You can make them whenever you are feeling creative, but don't want to put a complete card together and set them aside for another crafting day.  Now, if you participate in ATC exchanges, you will stock pile several ATC's, different styles and different themes.  They are also great inspirations to see other crafting talents and case them now and again. This ATC is from an exchange I did back in May with a local Rubber Stamp store.

Typically people will stamp the back of their ATC to document Artist information. I use a stamp from Deep Red called ATC Prof Boston.

ATC Prof Boston
So one of the things I collect are vintage inspired embellishments. I go to thrift stores, used book stores, but sometimes the gold mine is in my own closet.  In cleaning out my closet, I found an old film real with unused film. This film is perfect to embellish cards as you can see from my creation above.
So Suzy Stamps
The sentiment I used is a quote from Audrey Hepburn and is a stamp over at So Suzy Stamps. I thought it was appropriate since she is a "Film Star" and that is the theme of my card.

I have never used this close to my heart stamp set called Reel Life, which was given to me by a friend months ago. But isn't it a perfect match? You just never know what you will find in your stash to make the perfect creation.

Many of the supplies are used are listed below. For additional products click on the product link above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...