Fall Card Set

Hi everyone! It's Monica from Taylormadecards4u and I am here today to share with you my very first You Tube tutorial. Now this was my first time filming, so I ended up with 6 cards through all my takes.  

Since I ended up with so many of the same card, I created this nice little box to house them in. 


I used a new stamp from this months release called Blowing Leaves and a sentiment from a prior release called Fallen Leaf.


Be sure to check out my video for complete details on how to make this card. 






Dimensions:
Card stock: 11-1/4 by 8 inches
Score long side at 2-3/8, 3-1/8, 7-3/4 and 8-1/2 inch
Score short side at 3/4 inch and 7-1/4 inch

Here is the link to the tutorial:  Card Set Box

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...