Sparkle Sparkle Everywhere

I sure home you have been playing along over at the 12 Months of Christmas Link up. If not, I am here to give you some inspiration to play along. 

Our sponsor this month is Sparkle N Sprinkle and I am using the image called "Let it Snow."




Now to qualify for the prize, you must use our theme and have some "Sparkle and Bling" on your card. Be sure to add "FT" to your post so that we know you are playing for the prize.

But you can still play along even if you don't follow the theme, just link up at least 2 Christmas cards and you will qualify for the monthly Design Paper compliments of Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.

I will be watching for your link up, you only have a few more weeks to finish up those Christmas Cards, so why not play along and share those final cards.

For more fun and inspiration you an follow me on FacebookInstagramTwitter & Pinterest.

Many of the products and items I use are listed under my Products Tab and can be found by clicking  HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...