A Dream is a Wish...

Hi Friends! It is the month of Love! You are going to love some of the new stamps released this month over at So Suzy Stamps! But wait. Not only are we releasing new stamps, but Suzy now has her own line of inks as well as a Spanish collection.

Now I know that the Wishing Well stamp is NOT new, but it is new to me. So with the theme of LOVE this month, I thought it would be a great time to re share this wonderful stamp!


I also used the Judy Garland sentiment that worked so well with our Love theme this month. I wanted to keep that Vintage feel that I love so much, so I made sure to keep with the brown town in stamping as well as my embellishments.


I know we all recognize this sentiment. It is from one of my favorite fairy tales Cinderella. It combines both wishing and dreaming, which is the overall message I wanted this card to hold.

I have made a list of the items I have used on this card below. Some items are from my general stash, and I have indicated those as well.

Thanks for stopping by!



Supplies Used

Stamps:  So Suzy Stamps: Wishing Well, Judy Garland
Inks: Adirondack Earthtones - Ginger
Paper: DCWV Tattered Time Mat Stack, Industrial Chic
Tools: Big Shot
Rub Ons: K&Company- initials 
Embellishments: Washi tape, Paper flowers, Pearls, stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...