A Winter's Day - Riley & Company

Hello crafty friends. I am back to share with you my card for the Design Team challenge over at Riley and Company. Kendra has challenged us to create a Winter scene.  For some of you I know this is a familiar site.


I recycled a Christmas card for the background of this card. It made the perfect winter scene. The image is from the Riley Collection called Shoveling Snow Riley.


Don't forget that Stamper's Ink now offers a monthly kit. You can find more information by clicking on the Tickle My Funny Bones Card Club link. 





Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's cards on their blogs: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...