Mosaic Background

Hi everyone! Day 3 of the Coffee Lover's blog hop. And today I decided to create a mosaic background for my coffee card.

The stencil I used to create this background is from dylusions, which is part of the Ranger family. It is tine triangles, but when used with colored texture paste looks just like a mosaic design.


For this project, I used Black Texture paste by ART©. The paste comes in a set of three.  I wanted to go for a black and white theme, but it is also available in other colors. 
Dylusions stencil








ART© Texture Paste













I also used for the first time the Adhesive Rub on's and Black foil that I picked up from So Suzy Stamps.   These are both new products in her store.

I have listed the supplies I used below to create this project and links were you can get them. Hope you are enjoying the hop!



Products I used:


21 comments:

  1. Striking! Love the black and white and what a cool die that is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the graphic black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white is always such a beautiful contrast, love the design papers, stencil and great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card, love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS card Monica!!!
    WOW - your background looks AMAZING and I LOVE your B&W layers too!!!
    THANK YOU for sharing ... I haven't used texture paste before and I'm feeling INSPIRED :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute...love all that black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool card, Monica! Have a wonderful Monday and Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card - love a black & white color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice card. I rarely used stencils and I need to try the paste again. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great card in classic black + white.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card ~ love the black 'n white.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that stencil. Wonderful project. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy card! Love the embossed background. I bet it feels wonderful IRL. :)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...