Framed Fairy Card

Hi friends!  I am here today to share with you a card I made using the Swinging Fairies Stamp and Ordinary Days Stamp. As you may recall, Ordinary Days was part of the April release and is fabulous. There are so many fairy images that work great with this sentiment and I am here to show you one of them. 


 Now I am typically a vintage girl, but I have to tell you, this Fairy Stamp is high on my list, and this card is one of the reasons. A stamp that has so many details has so many possibilities. You can stamp it so many ways to create unique cards every time.

For this card, I created a frame for my Birthday sentiment. Ths shape of the stamps made it very easy to frame my card.

Here is what I did:

I distressed the sides of my white card stock with Mustard Seed and Fired Brick.  I then distressed the middle part of my card stock using Faded Jeans.

Using my MISTI, I stamped the card stock to create a frame. You can see I made sure to stamp each image so that it looks like one continuous image, (aren't I clever.)

I dropped a few drops of my  Metalic Sky Liquid Metals into a water spritzer and shook it up well. Then I sprinkled my card (sprayed) with fairy dust.  If you are using the spritzer for the first time, spray a few test sprays on scraps to make sure the spritz is coming out evenly.


This truly is a must have stamp! There are so many possibilities!


Supplies I used:


3 comments:

  1. Love your card, it reminds me of a bumble bee fairy garden :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Justine! It is now one of my favorites!

      Delete
  2. Bravo 👏🏻. Yes, you are very clever!

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...