A Successful Woman

Hi Crafty Friends! I am here today to share one of my favorite background techniques using two new stamps from this months release and one old one. 


I love this release. There are so many great sentiments and another swirly stamp to add to my collection. I combined Successful Woman with Blowing Butterflies and Butterfly 3 to create this card.

The background was created using 2 different Tim Holtz Stencils. It is so easy to create a mixed media background by layering your stencils and adding ink on different parts of the stencil.


I also completed the inside of my card and stamping it with a matching butterfly. What is great about this technique is you don't have to spend money on designer paper to get a great background for your card. You can create your own using different stencils and inks.

I hope I have inspired you to try this technique and share over at our Facebook group. We would love to see what you create.


Supplies Used:








1 comment:

  1. Summer is the perfect time for prom season, and with so many dresses to choose from, it can be overwhelming to pick the perfect one. From bright colours to breezy fabrics, summer prom dresses are all about fun and comfort. Here are some of the best prom dresses for summer that will make you feel confident and stylish on your special night

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...