Santa Christmas Easel

I love decorating for the holidays, especially using hand made items. So I decided to create a fun Santa Easel to sit on my Christmas mantel this year.




I used the Graphic 45 Paper stack called St. Nicholas along with various embellishments I had hanging around my craft room.  The easel is from Deflecto and is one of the many items I collected when I was on the design team.


To see how I created this fun project, you can visit my you tube video. I have also listed the products that I used to create this Santa easel below.

The finished project is available in my etsy store as well.

Thanks for stopping by.


Supplies:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...