Creating your own ephemera

Hello everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the last few days of 2016. I decided I needed to make one more video before the end of the year and of course I wanted it to be a celebration of the new year and month that is just around the corner.


The paper I am working with is from Graphic 45 and is called Time to Flourish. I picked it because it had some great words and sentiments on one side and some vibrant images on the other.


I love creating layered cards and ephemera works great for this technique. But sometimes you can't find the exact ephemera that you want for your design.  So I decided to create a video to show you how I create my own.


To see how I created this card, click on the link above. This can work with any cardstock that has great vibrant images.


I hope everyone has a Happy Holiday Season and rest up for the new year. I am really looking forward to 2017!

For your convenience, I have provided a list of all the items I used to create this card.

Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...