National Thank You Card Month

Did you know that January is National Thank You Card Month? If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. This is the time we should all be sitting down and writing Thank You Cards for all the wonderful gifts we may have received over the holidays. 



Next to Birthday cards, Thank you cards are probably one of the most given types of cards, so why shouldn't we put extra thought into these?  Thank you cards tend to leave a memorable impression, so why not add a little extra thought and personalize or customize these types of cards. 



I recently visited an antique shop and found some wonderful Airmail envelopes. They inspired me to create some vintage inspired Thank You cards. 


The paper stack I am working with is from 7gypsies and is called American vintage.  I also used some glimmer mist from tattered angels on my Kraft card stock.



I also used some stamps from Stamplorations and Stampers Anonymous to create this vintage inspired Thank You card. I also took some inspiration from those vintage envelopes I found and created my own matching envelope for my cards.

So don't forget to send out those Thank You Cards this month, believe me, sometimes they mean more than the gift.

Thanks for stopping by.

I am sharing my card with the following:


artisticinspirationschallenges
Get creative #54




2 comments:

  1. Lovely thank you card thanks for sharing it with us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great use of vintage elements. Though, it still has a modern feel to it. Well done. Cheers from Janelle (DT Get Creative Challenges) P.S. Sorry I'm posting this so late - my most sincere apologies.

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...