MHKDesigner Post - Just my Type

Hi everyone and welcome to my Designer inspiration for MHKDesigns.

Today I am sharing with you an image from one of my favorite sets from MHKDesigns called The Write Stuff.


It is available over at the MHKDesigns Etsy shop along with many other wonderful sets.


The Write Stuff
This card was so simple to make and I just love the way it turned out. I had some extra rub ons, so I used them to create my background.  I then matted my background onto some black cardstock.

I used the typewriter and sentiment as my focal point and popped it up using some foam dots.

It is a fun and simple black and white card that was a lot of fun to create.



Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Challeng Winners - February & March 2023

   Hello everyone. As you may have noticed, I have been MIA for the last couple of months. Life has been very busy and it has been difficult...